When you join:ulearning Skillnet members are given financial support with training costs (fee subvention) for their employees. This can be as much as 20% of the course cost. Members are also entitled to free attendance to workshops & events.
Become a Member:
(1) Annual membership fee *(€150.00 per annum)
*Companies/Individuals interested in taking one of our shorter courses can access these without paying our membership fee, if you are interested in taking one of our University run courses we would require you to join our network and make payment of the €150 membership (this is subject to review for smaller companies). Members of Supply Network Shannon (SNS) would be exempt from paying membership to ulearning Skillnet. For details on membership to SNS please see here
(2) A completed Training Needs Analysis survey,
(3) A letter of commitment and agree to the following criteria:-
- Not a public sector company
- Provide cost balance of your employees Fees
- Complete the member application form
Note: Course Fees are due within 30 days of date of invoice with payment being made to ulearning Skillnet directly. We cannot offer our fee discount to students who have already paid the Training Provider, in this instance the student would have to re-apply for ulearning Skillnet discount for the following semester.
Did you Know?
Our courses are often accredited and devised by industry.
We offer Industrial Placement students to our members.
Our training networks provide free training courses for unemployed people. If you know someone who would be interested in learning more, have a look at the jobseeker section for more information.
In This Section
NUI Galway Lead International Research Project to Develop Next Generation Antimicrobials to Prevent Bacterial InfectionsRead more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Read more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- A student has said that he is forced to defer h...
- Thousands of parents will be forced to deny the...
- A bar inside a Wicklow rugby clubhouse is being...