- Modular flexible learning.
- ulearning Skillnet offer bespoke accredited courses to member companies.
- If you need to up-skill staff, we can devise a course and deliver via classroom or distance learning, i.e. webcast, podcast, and other such technologies.
Who Are Our Members?:
The target group for ulearning Skillnet services are SMEs and Multinational companies, from various sectors although mostly manufacturing, bio-pharmaceutical, medical device and aviation.
Our training is specifically organised in response to member needs.
If you are currently unemployed and fit the Skillnets definition of a job-seeker, you may be eligible to attend training with the network with no charge or impact on your social welfare payments or benefits.
Cost: Whilst our key focus is on the needs of member companies, we also offer a limited number of FREE places to those who are unemployed and seeking to increase their employment prospects through up-skilling in relevant training.
Please note: Skillnets training programmes are part of a scheme agreed with the Department of Social Protection (DSP). An individual’s benefits and entitlements will remain unaffected by network training participation, subject to the normal social welfare rules.
All participants on training must sign an attendance sheet and complete a Profile/Evaluation Form. To find out more information or to discuss how ulearning Skillnet can address your training needs, please contact Sue Davies, Technical Coordinator.
You can also follow this link to carry out a training needs analysis via Survey Monkey, which allows us to cater for your specific training needs. Click here to take survey.
In This Section
NUI Galway Lead International Research Project to Develop Next Generation Antimicrobials to Prevent Bacterial InfectionsRead more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Read more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- A student has said that he is forced to defer h...
- Thousands of parents will be forced to deny the...
- A bar inside a Wicklow rugby clubhouse is being...