ulearning Skillnet are delighted to offer a Business Continuity Planning course in conjunction with CalQRisk which is being delivered in the WARS (Work Area Recovery Solutions) facility in Ennis. WARS is the only purpose built BCP DR facility in the west of Ireland and attendees will be given the opportunity to tour the facility on the day.
DATE: Thursday 24th August 2017
TIME: 09.00 am to 5.00 pm
VENUE: WARS (Work Area Recovery Solutions) Facility, Ennis
COST: *Members: €225 pp Non-Members: €250 pp
Includes refreshments and lunch
For Bookings please contact Sue Davies on 061 363 418 or email email@example.com
On completion of this 1 day course attendees will:
- Understand the language of BCP and its component parts
- Know the fundamentals of how to develop a BCP
- See how BCP fits into the wider context of Risk Management
- Be able to constructively critique the level of BCP in your own organisations and suggest/implement change which will mitigate loss of service, earnings, and reputation following disaster/crisis
Who should attend?
- Members of BCP Team
- Introduction to the Concepts of Business (Service) Continuity Planning
- Why BCP? Gaining mandate and commitment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Emergency Planning
- Crisis Management and Communication
- Business Recovery
- Clear Steps in Developing/Improving your plan
- Bam! I woke up that morning with a pit in my st...
- Hundreds of students face putting their college...
- The first Japan Karate Association (JKA) World ...
- It was another very busy day on the Exam 2017 H...
- Atrociously poor family planning found me with ...