Venue: Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT), Moylish
Cost: Members: €480 Non Members: €600
(This includes the cost of the text-book which will be provided by LIT).
Duration: 20 weeks, 3 hours per week – Tuesdays from 7.00pm to 10.00pm – Commencing September 2017
Contact Sue on 061 363 418 or email email@example.com
Upon completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Use complex sketching and 2D constraints to create features
- Create and edit work features and use complex feature commands
- Create and modify simple table driven parts and assemblies
- Use motion and driven assembly constraints
- Add additional information to a drawing layout to aid the interpretation of design intent
- Create presentation quality displays of parts and assemblies
City & Guilds Level 2 (UK) Award in CAD Parametric Modelling (11 Credits)
- Bam! I woke up that morning with a pit in my st...
- Hundreds of students face putting their college...
- The first Japan Karate Association (JKA) World ...
- It was another very busy day on the Exam 2017 H...
- Atrociously poor family planning found me with ...