This one-year distance learning skills-based programme provides a sound introduction to management, for candidates who aspire to consolidate their existing operational experience and gain a formal management qualification.
The Certificate in Management is delivered via Tutor facilitated interactive workshops and by Distance Learning. While based on relevant academic theories, concepts and techniques there will also be significant focus on individual personal development and the practical application of learning within the workplace.
Date : 14th September 2017
Time: 09.00 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick, Limerick
Fees Members: €1,300 Non-Members: €1,950
Enquires please contact Sue Davies on 061 363 418 or email email@example.com
- Those who aspire to or currently hold their first Supervisory/Management position
- Those who wish to develop a range of skills including self-management, team management and interpersonal skills
- Those seeking a third level qualification in management
- The programme is open to managers, supervisors or those aspiring to a managerial role with a minimum of two years organisational experience
The programme requires attendance at the University of Limerick for one day every four weeks from September to April (9 days in total) 09.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Autumn Semester 2017
Dates: 14th September, 5th & 26th October, 16th and 30th November
- Management & Leadership
- Motivating the Team
- Selecting the Team
- Managing Communications
- Reflective Learning Journal
Spring Semester 2018
25th January, 15th February, 15th March and 19th April
- Managing Performance
- Managing Employee Relations
- Quality Management
- Managing Change and Conflict
- Case Study
29 May, 2017 – Minister Bruton announces appointments to Caranua (the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund)Read more of this article at at Education.ie...
Community Knowledge Initiative at NUI Galway hosts major international conference on University-Community EngagementRead more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Read more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Staff members from Institute of Technology, Sli...
- Doing nothing about the “baptism barrier&...