Provides the learner with the skills needed to successfully design, develop and integrate a SCADA solution in industry. Having successfully completed this module, the learner will be able to:
- Understand and identify the requirements needed to provide a solution to any industrial SCADA requirement
- Design and visualise a solution for SCADA develop from engineering information provided
- Integrate the use of OPC server client communication in a project
- Implement the logging of data to SQL server
- Establish the communication protocols used for industrial solutions
- Examine batch solutions in industry
- Relate the S88 standard which defines the hierarchical recipe management and process segmentation frameworks that separate products from the processes that make them
- Utilise the web client utility for SCADA software
For further details please contact us
via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 061 363 418
29 May, 2017 – Minister Bruton announces appointments to Caranua (the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund)Read more of this article at at Education.ie...
Community Knowledge Initiative at NUI Galway hosts major international conference on University-Community EngagementRead more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Read more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Staff members from Institute of Technology, Sli...
- Doing nothing about the “baptism barrier&...