Date: Wednesday 6th September
Venue: Treacy’s West County Hotel, Ennis
Time: 09.30 am to 1.00 pm
Cost: *Qualifying Companies: €160 pp Non-Qualifying Companies : €200 pp
*Discount Available for members of ulearning Skillnet
To qualify for ulearning Skillnet discount (Qualifying Company rate) an employer must be a private sector company and must be either paying their employees fees directly or if employee is paying the fees themselves they must be being reimbursed by their employer. Companies who do not qualify under these criteria may still enroll on the course at the Non-Qualifying Company rate by contacting ulearning Skillnet.
Delivered by Alert Liability Management, this workshop is designed specifically for the Hospitality Sector and developed to help attendees improve their own operations to reduce the effects injury claims have on their business. Having completed this workshop, the learner will be able to:
- Minimise Risk
- Implement practical solutions
- Establish proper recording and reporting protocols
- Tackle Exaggeration & Fraud
- Ensure Insurance Indemnity
- Mitigate Insurance Costs
- Reduce Financial Exposure
Who Should attend?
Owners/Directors/Managers in Hotels | Pubs | Restaurants | Cafés | Nightclubs | Entertainment venues | Clubhouses
With questions regarding enrollment, please contact Sue Davies on 061 363 418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With questions regarding workshop, please contact Alert Liability Management Ltd on 061 513 195 or email email@example.com
- Bam! I woke up that morning with a pit in my st...
- Hundreds of students face putting their college...
- The first Japan Karate Association (JKA) World ...
- It was another very busy day on the Exam 2017 H...
- Atrociously poor family planning found me with ...