At the end of this 3-day course the learner will be able to:-
- Select and use the correct tool for analysing quality data
- Interpret session window and graphical outputs from Minitab
- Understand basic statistical principles
- Know how to analyse the variation that arises in manufacturing processes and business
- Understand the concepts of hypothesis testing and how statistics is used to make process improvement decisions
- Understand how to establish confidence for the results of data analysis
- Know how to obtain sample sizes for hypothesis testing
- Any personnel who wishes to understand the statistics behind the graphical and numerical outputs from Minitab
- Engineers, managers, technicians, laboratory, R&D, and scientific staff
- Process control engineers
- All personnel involved in quality control
- Personnel who use process improvement techniques in their work
Dates for 2017 to be confirmed
For further details please contact us
via email on email@example.com or by calling 061 363 418
29 May, 2017 – Minister Bruton announces appointments to Caranua (the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund)Read more of this article at at Education.ie...
Community Knowledge Initiative at NUI Galway hosts major international conference on University-Community EngagementRead more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Read more of this article at at nuigalway.ie...
- Staff members from Institute of Technology, Sli...
- Doing nothing about the “baptism barrier&...
1916 Analysis Billy Keane Brexit Budget 2017 Comment Comment & Reaction Courts Dept of Education News Education Election 2016 Exam Brief Exams Future Proof Going to College Health homepage-slider Homepage content Independent.ie News Irish Irish News Irish Times Education News IT Sligo Events IT Sligo Innovation IT Sligo International IT Sligo News IT Sligo Online Learning Ivan Yates Jobs Latest News Learning News Non Homepage News NUIG News Opinion Parenting Politics Property & Mortgages Referendum 2015 Rugby School League Tables Schools Trending UL News Your Stories